At Infinity Levels, we are driven by passion, creativity and focus. We valued originality, and producing the highest quality mobile games and applications. We are the only SEA company that landed a publishing deal with LINE and have won several awards from the US. Our company is incorporated in Singapore, but based in Thailand. We offer an opportunity to make an impact and make the world-class product and possibility of receiving equity. Our company is funded by INTOUCH.
We are looking for Senior Programmer with Management skills to oversee a few projects.
- Skils Required:
- Some experience in Unity
- Experience with backend development and worked with Node.js
- Previous experience building RESTful JSON API’s
- Experience working in rapid iterative software processes (Lean/Agile/Scrum)
- Strong knowledge of MongoDB / Elasticsearch
- Experience with Docker.js and continuous deployment (Jenkins or similar).
- Experience building secure User Authentication APIs (JWT)
- Good understanding of OOP paradigm both in theory and practice
- Good foundation in software design and software engineering best practice
- You have experience in game development concepts and techniques.
- Appreciation for working in an agile environment
- Experience in Visual C++, Visual C#, XCode and Eclipse is a bonus
- You are passionate about games and software development – your own portfolio experiments and game projects are considered a plus
- Have experience in managing a team of developers and artists.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
- We would like to see a positive, professional attitude. Disciplined and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- The ability and willingness to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- An eagerness to learn more
- We offer:
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally.
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, your CV and portfolio) as well as your salary requirements (we offer highly competitive salaries). We can provide a visa and work permit. If you have questions regarding your application, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org